St Ann Catholic Church, Clayton, NC
Hours per week: 20; must be somewhat flexible and able to work any day of the week, including weekends and holidays if needed
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- Preventative and corrective building maintenance
- Assist with computerized door locking and security alarm scheduling
- Moving of items, i.e. lifting, setting up tables/chairs for Parish events
- Assist visitors and parishioners with the use of audio/video equipment
- Other responsibilities may be assigned by the Maintenance Coordinator or Pastor
- Minimum level of Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum amount of Work Experience
- 1 Year of mechanical experience and/or a willingness to learn
- Experience with general building maintenance
- Church or commercial audio/video experience
- Experienced using desktop computers
Our Mission Statement
Responding to God’s call to serve him in our diverse community in union with the Bishop of Raleigh and the Holy Father, the daily priority of St. Ann Catholic Church is to:
- Celebrate the presence of God through the Eucharist and prayer
- Proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ by word and deed.
- Build up the body of Christ, inviting all to worship with us.
- Promote the corporal and spiritual works of mercy by committing our time, talent and treasure.
- A vibrant multicultural parish of 2,400 families
- 800 students in religious education classes
- Only Catholic Church in Johnston county
Position Start Date: As soon as possible
Send resume and letter of interest to: Fr. Peter Grace at email@example.com.