St. Thomas More Catholic School, Chapel Hill, NC
Key responsibilities / day-to-day job functions
- The Preschool Director, in collaboration with the Saint Thomas More Parish Administration, is responsible for all aspects of the preschool.
- They manage preschool teachers, assistants and aftercare staff, develop relationships and interact with both students and parents, develop institutional policies and make certain that the policies are in accordance with legal requirements.
- They hire, train, supervise and provide professional development for teachers and other staff.
- Within the school, they work with staff and stakeholders to offer problem resolution and take responsibility for business aspects, such as program costs and budgeting.
Supervises (if applicable, list positions supervised by this position)
- Aftercare Staff
Education: Bachelors Degree
North Carolina SPII educator license in early childhood education, or have the ability to obtain NC licensure.
- Previous experience as an effective preschool leader or extensive early childhood teaching experience
Position Start Date: February 1, 2017
Send resume and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org